- Smooth leather with zebra-print, dyed calf-hair (China) center.
- Leather tote handle, 3" drop.
- Silver metal frame top with turn-latch closure.
- Inside, three open and one zip pocket.
- Logo-print satin lining.
- Metal feet on flat leather base.
- 10"H x 17 1/2"W x 4 1/2"D; weighs 1lb.
About Charles Jourdan Shoes & Bags:
Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Isère, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.