- Pebble textured, suede with topstitched seam.
- Brass hardware.
- Tote handles; 6" drop.
- Zip top; sides secured with turnlock closures.
- Inside, one zip and three open pockets.
- Metal protects bottom of bag.
- 11"H x 14 3/4"W x 5 3/4"D; weighs 2lbs.
About Charles Jourdan Shoes & Bags:
Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Isère, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.