Charles Jourdan Gemma Two-Tone Satchel
Charles Jourdan Gemma Two-Tone Satchel, Tan/Black
- Pebble leather with gunmetal hardware.
- Tote handles in contrast leather with contrast leather circle details; 6" drop.
- Dome zip top.
- Back zip pocket.
- Inside, one zip and three open pockets.
- Logo print lining.
- Metal feet protect bottom of bag.
- 8 1/2"H x 16"W x 6"D; weighs 2lb.
- 100% Authentic guaranteed.
About Charles Jourdan Shoes & Bags:
Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Isère, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.