- Pebble leather with silver hardware.
- Padded low-profile tote handles; 3" drop.
- Removable, twill shoulder strap; 11" drop.
- Open top with snap-button center.
- Inside, one zip and one cell phone pocket.
- Logo jacquard lining.
- 11 1/2"H x 16"W x 5"D; weighs 3lb.
About Furla:In 1955, Aldo Furlanetto opened the first Furla store on Via Ugo Bassi in the center of Bologna, Italy. Over the years, a devotion to exceptional quality, design integrity, and classic Italian craftsmanship made Furla a worldwide sucess. Today, Creative Director Fabio Fusi, a native of Florence, helms the company after spending time at Salvatore Ferragamo, Cartier, and Etro. He continues the Furlanettos' heritage of attention to every stylish detail.